Chicken Meatballs Recipe
(By-Ms. Tirath Mehta)
- Boneless Chicken-250g
- Ginger-2 inch pcs, Garlic-8-9 pcs(ground into fine paste)
- Carrots, Broccoli, Button Mushrooms, and Beans (chop in 1 inch square)
- Lemon grass-1 stalk
- Lime leaves-2/3
- Chicken Stock
- Soya Sauce (use if in phase 3)
Method of preparation:
- Grind the chicken with half of ginger and garlic in a mixer. Season with salt and pepper according to taste. Shape the same into meatballs (from 250g chicken we can get approx. 10-12 balls).
- Steam these balls by putting them in a colander and place it over boiling water and cover the pan and allow the meatballs to cook for approx. 10 min.
- Now, in a separate pot, add the remaining ginger-garlic paste, lime leaves, soya sauce (you may add it in phase 3), lemongrass and chicken stock and cook for 10 min. Season according to taste.
- Add all the vegetables and cook for another 10 min. Add meatballs and cook for 5 more minutes.
The stew is ready to eat.