Dr. Steffi has completed her M.D. in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from SMSMC, Jaipur, and her MBBS from SNMC, Jodhpur.
Her clinical proficiencies include –
– Management of acute and chronic Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) including associated medical comorbidities, and has managed over 2000 cases of SCI in day-care and long-term rehab programs.
– Assessing and managing children with Cerebral palsy, Muscular dystrophies and other pediatric disabilities
– Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain conditions.
– Management of chronic pain
– Rehabilitation of acute, sub-acute and chronic phases of Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
– Management of Osteoporosis and associated complication
– Rehabilitation of amputees
– Management of various Rheumatologic conditions, acute joint and muscular bleeds in hemophiliacs and rehabilitation of hemophilic arthopathy.
Dr. Steffi is available exclusively at AktivHealth Centre, Punjabi Bagh
|PB 9:30 am – 1:30 pm||PB 9:30 am – 1:30 pm||PB 9:30 am – 1:30 pm||PB 9:30 am – 1:30 pm||PB 9:30 am – 1:30 pm|