As we are growing every year, we regularly require University Graduates (with First Class Honors) from a reputed college; preferably holding a masters qualification, who are self-starters and capable of leading from the front. The ideal candidate will be someone who is organized and structured, and also capable of being flexible and thinking out of the box. All members of AktivHealth family demonstrate initiative, are pro-active and do what is required to get the job done effectively.
We invite your job applications, if you fit into the below description:
- self-confident, assertive and professional
- detail-oriented and analytical
- capable of both leading and structuring other team member’s work,
- fully proficient in English with excellent oral and written skills,
- have a “can-do” attitude and a determined nature,
- like to solve problems and can be creative in doing so.
- understand what it is to be discreet and how to handle individual and company’s information in a confidential manner.
- Possess relevant experience of 3-5 years.
All Physiotherapists who have completed their Master’s degree in Physiotherapy (M.P.T. Specialization – Musculoskeletal, Sports, Neuro, Gynae, OPD/IPD/ICU care), looking for a job at AktivHealth, kindly email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also invite applications from Physiotherapists who have completed their Bachelor’s degree (B.P.T.) and are looking for a role in clinical operations (client services) area.
Competent Professionals from other fields (like Clinical Nutritionists, Foot Orthotist, Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, IT) may send their resume to us at email@example.com
All candidates applying for a job with us must ensure to mention the position applied for in the email subject, and must clearly share their contact details, current and preferred location, current salary and notice period applicable.